Welcome to ShopGrosche! Your source for French Presses, Glass Infuser Teapots, Knife Sharpeners, Water Pitchers, Kitchen Weigh Scales, and other Kitchen Accessories.
ShopGrosche Around the World
Look at all the places our customers have purchased from! Click on the map on the left to visit a page with some of our most recent orders. No matter where you are- Canada, the United States, Germany, France, Japan, Australia... ShopGrosche will ship to you. Most orders ship within 1-2 business days and we offer a full satisfaction guarantee on your purchase. Visit our YouTube channel to check out some videos and reviews of our products!
We are always adding new and unique products for your kitchen. These include:
- Borosilicate Glass French Press replacement beakers 8 cup, 3 cup, and 12 cup
- Borosilicate Glass Infuser teapots, and teapot warmer sets
- Glass wares like single and double walled glasses
- New Loose leaf teas in black, green, or blooming varieties.
- Coffee infusers, including French Presses, Drip infusers, and Stovetop espresso makers as well
- Full tea sets of china and ceramic with teapot and cups together
- Tea tools like pincer spoons, tongs, trivets, warmers, coffee and tea storage, etc.
- Glass and ceramic infuser tea mugs. Also BPA free plastic unbreakable infuser tea mugs
- Ceramic teapots, both traditional style (meaning without infusers) or with stainless steel infusers
- Borosilicate Glass cookware like tea and water kettles and pots
- Glass infusion Pitchers for water and also to make Sangria
- Kitchen tools like Knife sharpeners, ceramic knives, kitchen scales
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING!
We ship from our warehouses in Cambridge Ontario, or Buffalo New York within 1-2 days of your order. All orders over $50 ship for free!
HIGHEST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Read the customer reviews to see what our customers are saying! We have one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry! Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!
SAME PRICES IN USA AND CANADA!
All our products are priced in US Dollars so that Americans, Canadians, and our friends from the world over pay the same price for our products. We have no surcharges or extra costs for sales in any country.
You can have any Grosche items from this website absolutely free! Just make a short video review on YouTube of your purchase, and you will get a 100% refund of your purchase! What a crazy offer! Visit this link for more information.
What I have below is the best recipe for making a strong tasting cold brew coffee. I use Vita blend from Vivace in Seattle or a single origin Sumatran. The Italian espresso type blends need a little longer steep while dark roasts of single origin needs less. You Need: - 100 grams of coarse coffee grounds - French press - 750ml or 3.2 cups cold water.-Add coffee to press slowly pour in water stirring a few times to let out the gasses but dont over do it. Then let it steep covered slightly but not sealed. You want to make sure the gasses release. If you fill the press too much the gasses will make the coffee rise and it...
If you've ever (tried to) make hash browns or latkes, you know that a crucial step is to squeeze all the excess moisture out of grated potatoes. You also know that it's frustratingly difficult and rarely effective to do by hand. Thankfully, a French press makes the job much easier. How to do it: Just toss the potatoes into your press once they've been grated, press firmly to squeeze out the water, and drain. Then continue on with your recipe.